Ever wanted to permanently delete your Facebook account ? Here are the steps.
Be sure to log in on Facebook using another window (Click here to do so) then click this direct link to permanently delete your facebook account :
How to find this link ?
This link is deeply hidden in the Facebook Help Center. Here are the 6 steps to find it :
- click on ‘Account’ on the top right of the facebook page then select ‘Help center’
- click on ‘Safety’ on the top left of the page
- click on ‘Privacy FAQs’ on the bottom left of the page
- click on ‘Deactivating, deleting and memorializing accounts’ in the middle of the page
- click on ‘How do I permanently delete my account?’ in the middle of the page
- click on ‘here’ in the 2nd part of the ‘How do I permanently delete my account?’ response
- That’s it !
More about the deletion process
The deletion of a facebook account has 3 steps :
- You request your account deletion (using the link at the top of this page)
- You wait 14 days without logging in Facebook (*)
- Your Facebook account is permanently deleted
(*) If you log in with your Facebook account during the 14 days of waiting, you will have the option (not the obligation) to cancel your deletion request.